[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] Zope for NetWare, or NDS Authentication - anyone interested?nterested?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 18:41:02 +0200

Isn't "mature Microsoft product" an oxymoron? :-)

I've heard bad, bad things about ADSI ("the ADSI fiasco" is one
expression I've heard from an enterprise NT expert describing it), but
it ought to work more or less as advertised. ADSI won't get the chance
to really mature until Win2k though. If all you want is NDS
connectivity, writing straight to the metal might be best, at least
least complex.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"He could open a tin of sardines with his teeth, strike a Swan Vestas