[Zope] Zope2 and database adapters?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 00:52:02 +0200

Chris Petrilli's status report on database adapters seems to imply that
database adapters are functionally working with Zope2, but that upgrades
are needed for performance reasons. True?

Not having had the chance to try out Zope2 on my Linux box yet (Michel
knows why), I can't test this stuff out. I need to know whether MySQL,
ODBC, and the official Sybase DA will work with Zope2 on Linux.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"He could open a tin of sardines with his teeth, strike a Swan Vestas