[Zope] Problems with Zope 2.0.0a4

Alexander Graefe wa0191@stud.uni-wuppertal.de
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:02:22 +0200

Hi there.

Since I read that Zope2 is the way of the future, I decided to try it
out. I was pretty amazed by Zope1, so I thought it could only get
better...
Well, now if I try to delete something from the Zope-Root, I get

Method Not Allowed

The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /Zope.

I have Zope running with Apache 1.3.6, and this setup worked with
Zope1 without any problems, so I wonder why Apache suddenly denies the
deletion.
Adding Folders is no problem, and deleting enywhere else works also.
Is this a known problem ?

Bye,
	LeX
--
Today's excuse:
Due to Federal Budget problems we have been forced to cut back on the number of users able to access the system at one time. (namely none allowed....)