[Zope] ZServer FTP and aquisition problem

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 23:04:48 -0700

At 07:56 PM 7/18/99 -0600, Alex Rice wrote:
>Hi, we just noticed that sometimes with FTP, aquisition can get in the
>way when recursively uploading folders. This is a problem when a folder
>by the same name already exists and is aquired. Here is an example from
>my logfile:
>Maybe ZServer should not use aquisition when responding to CWD?

I agree, FTP and acquisition were not made to mix.

I just checked in a fix.

-Amos

P.S. Thanks for the bug report, though you are lucky that I saw it here ;-)
The Collector is a more sure fire way of getting my attention.