[Zope] Zope v Enhydra v NAS v ASP?

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:46:22 +0200

Hi !

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Roger Espinosa wrote:
>Out of curiosity -- do you handle repeated tags? Zope seemed (at first)
>like an ideal XML playground until I ran into the nasty problem of "lists"
>of tags :-(

Right now I am appending numbers from 1 to number_of_sub_folders to the
Folders.
I might change this to using the value provided by DateTime().timeTime
to get a unique ID just as in the Zope Tutorial. So the id will no more
provide the name of tags, and I will
use the "title" property of folders to represent the name of the tag.

For example when you iterate over sub folders, instead of checking for
tags with an "id", you can as well check for a tag with a certain
"title".

Please note that I am transforming Tags to folders and Tag attributes to
Folder Properties.
Attributes of XML tags can not be repeated in XML tags, at least to my
knowledge, so
putting them in Zope as Properties should not be problematic at all.

If anyone has some ideas to share, or knows more about ZClasses, and how
things could be realised there, please let me know !

Maik Röder