[Zope] product management question

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:23:11 -0400

> Brian> It sounds like what you really want to do is export
> your product
> Brian> from your current Zope, then import it into the other server.
> Brian> That way you should still have the distribution tab.
> Remember to
> Brian> also copy over any .py files in your Extensions directory that
> Brian> are used by external methods defined in the product.
>
> I would export it, but there is no Import/Export tab on the Products
> folder-- how can I export my product? Sorry if I'm
> overlooking something
> here. Using 2.0a4.
>
> --
> Alex Rice

Hmmm - didn't notice that :) It _probably_ should be there - I'll
see about getting that fixed. In the meantime, the actual functionality
is there, even though the tab isn't. If you type in the url:

Control_Panel/Products/manage_importExportForm

for your site, you will get the import/export form.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909