[Zope] how to delete objects with " in id?

Roman Milner rmilner@dev.tivoli.com
21 Jul 1999 15:32:39 -0500

I created a folder with double quotes in the id.  It created fine, but
I couldn't delete it.  It gave the error:

 Sorry, a Zope error occurred.<p>
<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 256, in publish_module
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 161, in publish
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 154, in mapply
    (Object: manage_delObjects)
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 98, in call_object
    (Object: manage_delObjects)
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py, line 384, in manage_delObjects
    (Object: t)
BadRequest: asdfasf does not exist

The actual id of the object was asdfasf"asfasf"asfasfdasf"

I ended up having to delete the parent folder.  If I had done this in
/ how could I have deleted the object?

Thanks,
^Roman

--