[Zope] Oracle DA installation...

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:41:33 +0200

Exactly. Which means if you're going to follow the letter of the law, a
license for Oracle Developer Edition may be required. (I'm not familiar
with Oracle's licensing policies though. Maybe there is such a thing as
a "developer license" for using these libraries.) It doesn't exactly
promote open, unadulterated development of Oracle clients.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over