[Zope] ANNOUNCE: XMLDocument 1.0a1

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 12:13:02 +0000

Alexander Staubo wrote:

> Now all we need is an XSL processor so we can transform XML documents to
> HTML etc. on the fly. Anybody know of a Python implementation of such a
> gizmo?

There are a couple.  We plan to integrate FourThought's 4XSL
with Zope.  I expect this will look like "XSL methods".

Also node that *all* Zope objects support DOM at some level
as of Zope 2.0 beta 1.  So it will be possible to use DOM-aware
tools (like 4XSL) with any Zope object.  We used 4XSL to test out
initial DOM integration.

Jim

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332              Python Powered!

repeats.