[Zope] manage_workspace redirects to index_html! EMERGENCY!

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 01:18:13 +0200

It turns out -- and until I hear anything else, I chalk this up as a bug
-- that if you rescind all permissions from the "Manager" role, Zope
will behave like described below. Try it -- it's weird.

The behaviour is slightly different under beta 1, but still not correct.
If I login as the "superuser", theoretically I should have unlimited
access, correct?

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"QED?" said Russell.