[Zope] XMLDocument

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 17:25:25 -0700

At 01:59 AM 7/26/99 +0300, Itamar S.-T. wrote:

>I think the problem was that I expected to see the subelements in the right
>frame of the manage view, so I didn't notice it had the [+] to expand to a
>tree in the left frame.

I can understand the confusion. I haven't put in a right frame contents
view, since you can't really do things like cut and past and rename Element
nodes yet... Down the road I'd like to get to the point where you can cut,
paste, reorder, and rename Elements from the management screens. Not to
mention create new Elements, etc, etc.

>> To import the Example.bbe file place it in the import directory and use
>> Zope's import/export management tab to import the samples.

>bbb.py says its corrupted, but at least I found it.  I'll redownload.
>Thanks for the help!

Why are you using bbb.py? You should just be able to place the export file
in the 'import' directory and import it.

Good luck! I'd love to hear about your cool XML projects.

-Amos