[Zope] Premature end of script headers error (Apache/Zope.cgi v.2b1)

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 21:45:36 -0600

I've been using Apache mod_rewrite with Zope 1.x for a while now and it works great. Tonight I installed v2b1 and set up a new server. I can access it fine using Zserver, but I get the following error in Apache's log (Zope.cgi never creates the log file I expect.) [Zserver and Apache are not running at the same time...]

httpd: [Sun Jul 25 21:18:24 1999] [error] [client 10.1.1.1] Premature end of script headers: /websites/Zope2/Zope.cgi

Zope.cgi looks similar to the installs I have of Zope 1.x.

Any ideas?
		Joshua Brauer
	              joshua@brauer.org
	          http://www.brauer.org