[Zope] any more information on using UserDB anywhere?

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@wallace.ece.rice.edu
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:16:20 -0500

On Tue, Jul 27, 1999 at 01:00:58PM -0400, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> Ok, so *calling all UserDB Users* lets get this UserDB thing resolved
> down to one bugfixed version of the software.  This really needs to be a
> community effort, since it's an unsupported product.

Hey, that's me! Actually, I've not used the cookie-based auth. yet.

I will offer my crypt patches, however, that store the password in the
db crypted, rather than plaintext (especially nice for DBA not to see
passwords, and if Zope needs to talk over the wire to the db.)

Ross

NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer