[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope site makeover

Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:11:02 +1000

>>> Anthony Baxter wrote
> What's the state of Versions in 1.10.3? They're called Sessions in that
> version still. I seem to recall that they just didn't work properly, but
> they seem to work for me now (just tried it...)

Hm, I spoke to soon. The problem I have is that once I've joined a
session, any attempts to access an SQL method result in an error
stating that "the SQL method foo is not connected to a database".

Does anyone have any ideas about this? Any way to back-port the
current Versions code to 1.10? (Jumping to Z2 just isn't an option
right now... it's a teeensy bit too new right now. :)

Anthony