[Zope] Attribute Errors

Donald Holten donner@biophysics.lanl.gov
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:58:02 -0600 (MDT)

	I think my boss installed Zope 2.0.1b last night.  In the process I'm
trying to rebuild what I had before.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to create any
ZSQL methods without getting an attribute error.  Using the default values for
the ZSQL method, I titled it "select test" with the id "select_test".   And I
got an attribute error.  I've also tried creating my own table and updating an
entry.  The attribute error occurs when I'm trying to add the method (or add and
test, or add and edit).  Any ideas why this occurs?  Thanks!
	Donner