[Zope] Appending to a tokens property

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:58:06 -0800

Zopists,

I a m trying to keep a list inside a tokens property.  I am trying to
add an item to the end of the list like so:

<!--#call "propertysheets.myproperties.manage_changeProperties(
           tokenProperty=tokenProperty + newtoken)"-->

I've looked for an "append" method and appendHeader is the only sort of
thing in the DTML guide.  Any ideas on how to d othis in DTML like this.
 I suppose knowing Python's syntax for mereging two lists would be key
here, so I'm off to find that.  Just in case anyone has a great
Zopeified way to do this, let me know.

All my best,

Jason Spisak
webmaster@mtear.com