[Zope] Any recommendations on folder and content organization?

Michael Wang-Helmke mhelmke@play.com
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:43:54 -0700

hi all,

I'm developing an in-house bug database in Zope with bugs stored in an external SQL database.  I'm writing many many ZSQLMethods and I'm beginning to wonder if there is a better way to organize how I'm storing them.  I'm ending up with many SQL methods at my top level because all decendant things in folders may need to refer to them.  But this is cluttering up my navigation through my Folders because I have to look at all of the SQL methods.  What I would like is some way to have a folder just for SQL methods that is below the root and some way to refer to this folder from anywhere below the root.

root

--- SQLMethods

--- sub folder 1
|	|___sub sub folder 1

--- sub folder 2

All of the sub folders should be able to reference stuff in SQLMethods.

Any ideas?

thanks very much,

Michael Wang-Helmke