[Zope] wrong value for integer variable?

Donald Holten donner@biophysics.lanl.gov
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:57:40 -0600 (MDT)

	I have the followin in my html page:

	<!--#call "REQUEST.set('numtemp',GetRuns())"-->
	<!dtml-call "manage_changeProperty(numtemp = numtemp + 1)">
	<!--#call "update_AccessCounter()"-->

	numtemp is an integer property of the html page.
	When trying to run the ZSQL Method update_AccessCounter(), I get an
error saying "Invalid integer value for numtemp".  Here is
update_AccessCounter():

	update WRTable
	  set numruns = <!--#sqlvar numtemp type=int-->

	The possible cause for this that I can see is GetRuns() is not returning
an integer value.  If so, how can I force it to?  GetRuns currently is:

	select numruns from WRTable

	And numruns is declared an integer in WRTable.
	If I am wrong, and GetRuns is sending back an integer, what is causing
this error?  Thanks!
	Donner