[Zope] Zope2b1 and Zclass permission ... something missing

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:04:41 -0400

Hi, Bill

    In a way I feel better that I'm not the only one confused by this :)

I wrote:    http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-July/007365.html
about the same problem..

I also ran into what I believe is a permissions related problem adding
instances of a subclass of a ZClass.

I've actually given up on beta 1 for the moment, because I'm having so much
trouble building my classes. The DC guys never fail to impress, though, so
I'm sure beta 2 will rock.

Kevin