[Zope] ZOracleDA Null Columns and Authorisation

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:41:42 -0400

We have been communicating with the author of the contributed DA (Brian
Hooper) and we will be relesing one Sybase DA that is the best of both
worlds.  Currently I am debugging the Sybase DA as we speak.  The real
pain is the ctsybase module, which currently apears to have no
maintainer, and may not be threadsafe.

The first Sybase DA release will be a sanity release and will only be
Level 1.  Shortly following that will be a level 2 DA.  Level 3 is a
ways off due to more needed analysis.

-Michel