[Zope] manage_access: show permissions for a user

Florian Mueller floyd@va.com.au
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:44:00 +0200

Unfortunately, I do not have telnet access to the zope installation, so
I cannot look it up the way you suggested. So once again,
how can I check in DTML if user X has permission Y to access file Z?

In my opinion, it should be something like:
<!--#call show_permission('View', 'Manager') -->
but this call does not exist, and with
manage_permission
I can only change permissions, but not display them.

Any help out there?
Please reply to me directly, hence I am not always reading the mailing
list.

Thanks,
Floyd

--