[Zope] Adding a zclass based product to a folder programmatically

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:29:58 +0100

Hi all,

I have created some zclass based products, Homepage and hpindex_html.

When a user comes to the site I want to allow them to create a homepage
product, I was hoping to do this via an external method, since I don't want
them to have author rights on any other folder except the one created for
them.

So my question is how would this be done.

I have a handle on creating default documents/ user folders etc from a
products add form, but this has me stumped.

TIA

Phil
phil@philh.org