[Zope] Info on Crash of ZopeHTTPserver

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:02:31 -0400

<snip>

Thanks for sending tracebacks, they are helpful.

It looks to me like Zope is not crashing at all, but the actually
ZopeHTTPServer is.  Since we no longer develop ZopeHTTPServer, I suspect
your problem will go away if you switch to either ZServer or Apache.
Unfourtunatly, it wouldn't be worth our time researching this problem as
we don't plan on continuing development on ZHTTPServer anyway.

-Michel