[Zope] Zope/Apache Authentication problem again!

hcsccs@prudential.com.my hcsccs@prudential.com.my
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 06:00:13 -0000

Hi all. Refering to Chuck Mead's Zope/Apache HOW-TO email, I found it very useful. Thanks for taking the effort and I'm sure it will not be wasted.

I have Red Hat 5.2 with Apache 1.3.6. Anyway, I have a few problems following the instructions.
- I can't execute htpasswd command. Why so??
- Can I not use srm.conf? Can I just put the code <Location> ... </Location> into httpd.conf?
- Can I put the Rewrit

Can you please send the solution to my email as well? Thanks in advance.