[Zope] Running ZopeHTTPServer and PCGI together = a bad thing?

Jeff Bauer jeffbauer@bigfoot.com
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 12:06:58 -0500

> > 2) mod_pcgi is only responsible for communicating to a
> >    single (Zope) LRP.
>
> Um, why not have a small configuration variable that can be put in
> httpd.conf that controls what it talks to?  At least port wise.

No problem specifying the port in httpd.conf (or elsewhere), but
we're still talking about mod_pcgi (alpha version) communicating
with a single LRP, right?  If we're expecting pcgi to talk with
multiple LRP's, there are more issues involved, I think.  (Not
terribly difficult issues, we can discuss offline.)

Regards,

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.