[Zope] On the previous GIF Anim

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 13:24:36 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 01:38:40 +0800,
"zhaoway" <zhaoway@mud.jlonline.com> said:

zhaoway> It's really a pain for me to go through those GIF
zhaoway> animations. Not too many reasons, just the speed is far too
zhaoway> slow and the telephone fee is far too expensive and the browser
zhaoway> always behaves strangely. I'd rather you have some GIF frames
zhaoway> been picked out to be shown there in the web site then I could
zhaoway> go through them myself. Maybe JPEG could give better compresion
zhaoway> ratios.

Also, what browser are you using? Animated gifs have been around for
years. Netscape or IE should be able to deal with them perfectly. Or as
someone suggested, use RealPlayer to do a slide show, or use an image
program like Photoshop to explode the gif into it's sequence (although
it won't look as pretty as you might expect since it's layered).

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA