[Zope] Alpha version of mod_pcgi

A.M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:12:41 -0400

I've been wanting to learn how to write Apache extensions for a while,
and have written a mod_pcgi module.  Currently it seems to be able to
talk to the long-running PCGI process correctly, though the Zope
request doesn't run (I think because the code isn't setting
SCRIPT_NAME yet).  The code's at:

ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/amk/new/mod_pcgi.tgz

I'll hack on mod_pcgi for the next few days, but I definitely do *not*
want to maintain the code long-term, so a volunteer or DC employee
will have to adopt it eventually.

BTW, I learned a lovely new acronym today: "Law Enforcement Agency Key" - LEAK.
    -- Charles H. Lindsey