[Zope] What are the differences between DTML Document and DTM L Method?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 01:10:25 -0400

Oh the beauty of a FAQ.

http://zdp.zope.org/FAQ/prduct_builtin

First question.  The answer to this question in the FAQ should probably
be expanded on, as the person who wrote it obviously doesn't know much
about what they're talking about.

-Michel

PS before I get flamed by the ZDPers: *I* wrote it. (Ok I guess that
means I just volunteered to rewrite it)