[Zope] Weird-ish things with new Zope install on Win32...

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 19:39:35 +0200

Zope on a Rope wrote:

> Another thought: While I have your ears, I feel like there is a tremendous
> amount of power in Zope that I'm just not getting. The zdp does a wonderful
> job of explaining what it explains (nice HOWTO's) but I'm either really
> dopey or I can't find the meat of the Zope documentation.

Well, the actual meat would still be on www.zope.org proper in the
documentation section. But granted there is a lot that isn't documented
yet or not documented fully. If you are interested in contributing do
join the ZDP! :)

> I can't even
> remember how I stumbled on the tree control in the first place. What else
> is burried in there that's awesome but out of my sight? Don't get me wrong,
> I'm not bitching. I'm just a little disoriented in this whizzy new world
> and need a map.

We're working on one. Anyway, I'm glad us ZDP people were useful to you!

Regards,

Martijn