[Zope] Q. on slashdot.py

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:42:54 -0400

Such a program allready exists, it's called (K)Notmail and it has not
yet been released in a working fashion for a while.  I should get on the
ball and release a new beta now that 2.0a is out.

When you say 'no real SMTP or POP3 server', that's wrong.  Zope is not a
mail server.  In order to use NotMail, you will need an SMTP and IMAP
server.  IMAP is like POP3, but much more functional.  NotMail is an
IMAP Client that gives you a web interface to your mailboxes.

-Michel