[Zope] Additional HTML-Header on ZServer FTP-get

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:24:14 -0600 (MDT)

On 09 Jun 1999 10:23:11 +0200,
Stefan Bund <asbund@gmx.de> said:

Stefan> Sure. I'll send them to you by personal mail. Just one remark: It's
Stefan> realy just a hack, and I don't know if it will work with gateways or
Stefan> smart gateways (I rather think not).

I'd like to have the patched ange-ftp as well! Thanks.

Stefan> But here it is. If you have a better idea I'd be glad to hear about
Stefan> it.

Stefan> Hmmm.. can someone tell me, what EFS is, and how it incorporates
Stefan> with emacs?

All I know: it's the default FTP mode that ships with XEmacs. It
understands port numbers like this C-x C-f /user@hostname#port:/pathname/

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA