[Zope] Iterating descendants of base Z Class, how?

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 14:45:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Alexander Staubo wrote:

> Oh yeah, and I can do
>
> <!--#in "objectValues('Project') + objectValues('WebProject')"-->

and <!--#in "objectValues(['Project','WebProject'])"-->

even cooler and still pretty inflexible

Unless there are hooks to get the base classes list from Zope (I know you
can do it from Python) then I wonder if something like this would work:

<!--#in "objectValues(_['object_types'])"-->

where object_types is a tokens property in some higher level folder. So at
least you will only have to change the list of object types in one
place.

Pavlos