[Zope] Why base href?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:54:38 +0200

You turn it off -- just comment out some code in HTTPResponse.py -- but
who knows what the side effects might be. I asked about this some time
ago and my impression was that nobody knows exactly why it's there.
Maybe some (obsolete?) peculiarity with DTML, I dunno.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'"