[Zope] Fwd: Please review the draft of NavBar docs...

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:29:31 -0400

I actually like this, I'm a big fan of syntax highlighting (except for
the emacs Python-mode defaults, I much prefer Ken's Python color
scheme).  Oh wait, do you mean the syntax highlighting or the HTML in
the DTML example?

-Michel