[Zope] Name of top level folder

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 03:06:07 +0200

Well, you can write your own External Method that processes each branch,
thus:

<!--#tree expr="PARENTS[-1]"
branches_expr="FilterBranches(objectValues('Folder'))"-->
  <!--#var title_or_id-->
<!--#/tree-->

The FilterBranches() function would check the list returned by
objectValues(), remove any that were not fit and return the filtered
list. Another method would be to omit the objectValues(...) call, and
have your FilterBranches() function iterate through the subobjects
itself; you might save a few nanoseconds by doing this.

Beyond that, I'm sure there is an undocumented attribute/feature
somewhere that does what you ask. If not, maybe there should be?

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over