[Zope] NEW COMMERCIAL FOR ZOPE! :-)

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 21:22:08 +0200

At 14:33 8-6-99 , Martijn Faassen wrote:
>There are estimates that a [put in large % figure here]% of the time
>when doing web designing goes into fiddling around browser
>incompatibilities. The Mozilla pre-alphas look good in their
>implementation of web standards, though, so change is hopefully coming.
>Though we'll have to deal with the older browsers just about forever, I
>guess..

Don't start me on this one.... have a look at http://www.benckiser.com/.
Took me ages to get it working on both Navigator and Explorer... Explorer
is easy, Netscape still manages to be quirky about it, and even drops
images, never to return them untill you do a full reload!.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer