[Zope] Image Uploading and Adding Properties?

Tom Schwaller Tom.Schwaller@linux-magazin.de
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 13:27:02 -0100

Hi,
can someone give me a simple example how to do the following:

I`d like to have an enhanced Image-Upload-Form, which takes the image
(on the local file system) you choose, adds some properties to this
image
which you can fill in the Form (a few text strings like URL e.g.) and
returns the reply I wish (not this ok-Buttons..).
The problem is, that I wish to do that in one step
(I could use stuff like manage_addImageForm, manage_uploadForm,
but I could not explain to a user why this is so complicated ..)

help welcome. I feel like running against a wall here :-)

Tom