[Zope] FYI: Portal Toolkit Slides and Demo available

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 03:15:28 -0400

Ty, you do realize that this is already there, don't you?  Medusa has a
"monitor" program that Amos hadn't integrated until sometime in the last
week or two.  There's a monitor client that gives you a Python prompt
inside Zope.

Hmm, I thought nearly everybody knew that Medusa did that and that we
added it.  Does this functionality help?

--Paul