[Zope] Web Reports

Theodore Patrick tpatrick@IndigoNetworks.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:37:12 -0500

We are working with ZOPE and Macromedia Generator they work very well
together. Generator is a graphics server package that is used with flash.
All generator requires is a data set formatted a certain way. Zope is
perfect for the Job. The only requirement we have found is that Zope and
Generator need to be on the same server.

Best of Luck!

Generator - http://www.macromedia.com/generator

Theodore E. Patrick
email: tpatrick@indigonetworks.com <mailto:tpatrick@indigonetworks.com>
phone: 615-777-0070 ext.125

Indigo Networks - The Ultimate Choice In Who Sees You.
http://www.indigonetworks.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Pelletier [mailto:michel@digicool.com]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 1999 10:04 AM
To: 'Bob Floyd'; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Web Reports

Anthony Baxter has written an SQL query builder and report generator:

http://www.interlink.com.au/anthony/dmc-0.1.tgz

This is an excellent uncharted (pun intended) land for Zope, I forsee
lots of charting and plotting programs coming to light, for example,
taking stock quotes from a feed and generating charts with a chart
object... etc.  Python makes things like this so easy.

-Michel