[Zope] Other web servers?

Richard R. Morgan richard@northerncrown.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:08:57 +0000

Hi all-

We are attempting to evaluate Zope and and similar products for our
intranet.  I have been digging through the zope website and can't find
the answer to these....

#1: Does Zope work with any other webservers, beyond apache and the
included python server?
    Like Netscape Enterprise Server?

    We need a solution that works with NES.

#2: Do I understand correctly that **every** page is built and served
dynamically?  Is there a performance issue here, since static html serve
the fastest?  Much of our content will be static pages, but we need
ease-of-use for publishing by non-web persons.

Thanks,
Richard
Richard R. Morgan              | richard@northerncrown.com
Intranet Systems Engineer      | http://www.tux.org/~rmorgan
Winstar Communications, Inc.   | http://www.winstar.com
NOVALUG Webmaster              | http://novalug.tux.org
"This grips me more than some muddy old river or a reclining Buddha"