[Zope] Other web servers?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:14:25 +0200

A small note: With my ISAPI extension for Zope you can also use any
ISAPI-compliant web server. This includes IIS and Zeus, others?

NES supports NSAPI, which is similar but different. :-)  Eventually
maybe somebody could write an NSAPI module to interfaces with Zope/PCGI.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over