[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.0.0 alpha 2 has been released

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:18:48 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:00:50 -0700,
Amos Latteier <amos@aracnet.com> said:

Amos> I know this bug, I submitted it (with your prodding if I recall ;-)

Amos> I believe that it's fixed, though I need to talk to Jim to be
Amos> sure. At least the latest Zope from CVS does not seem to have this
Amos> problem any more.

Amos> One thing you should note is that to make a management view (tab)
Amos> visible, the current user needs to have permissions to access the
Amos> method. You may need to go to your property sheet and click the
Amos> "Security" tab and maps permissions of the property sheet to
Amos> permissions of the class.

Yes! That's the missing link! Thanks Amos! I've now got Zclasses with
Properties, Woohoo!

Amos> P.S. Don't forget that Zope 2 is in fact still alpha.

I for one will not :-)

Alex