[Zope] IE FrontPage Express authoring vs. Netscape authoring

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:14:01 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:42:03 -0700,
"Barry Reicherter" <breicherter@ex-pressnet.com> said:

Barry> I can't stand what FP does to code.  We banned it on our web
Barry> team.

I respect that. :-)

Barry>   The reason I asked about FP Express was because it was a free
Barry> utility that comes with IE and getting Communicator into
Barry> organizations that have standardized on IE might be tough.  I'll
Barry> look into WebDAV more.  Thanks for the reply.

That's a good point. If it used FTP and/or WebDav, it certainly would be
useful just because of the huge installed base.

Do you know where I can download Frontpage Express? I have IE5 installed
on my Windows machine but it doesn't have FP Express installed.

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA