[Zope] solution for alpha2 permissions problem?

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:15:35 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:47:06 -0400 (EDT),
"Daniel M. Drucker" <dmd@3e.org> said:

Daniel> I've been reading the list, but I guess I must have missed it --
Daniel> what's the solution to the alpha-2 permissions problem that prevents
Daniel> me from running zope as root/nobody so it can be on port 80?

(maybe this is it?) Make sure user nobody has read/write permissions on
var/. What port(s) it listens on depends what options you pass z2.py

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA