[Zope] Zope on LinuxPPC--works fine

Jeffrey Shell Jeffrey@digicool.com
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:10:21 -0400

I got it working, but there was some interesting twists and turns and
none of the questions i posted to "higher up" got any answers.  And I'm
no MacOS X Server guru.

MacOS X (which is much better for -surprise surprise- non-server users)
looks like it may present some new challenges.  But it's also newer
technology (with more benefits from MkLinux and Darwin than MacOS X
Server currently has).  I'll keep folks posted.

And ANYONE with knowledge of how Openstep framework packages should be
set up (when you don't have the luxery of making a Framework project in
ProjectBuilder) I'd be delighted to hear from.  ObjectiveEverything
keeps its regular Python 1.4 libraries in such a Framework and I'd love
to hear how to keep the two both together and seperate.

And anyone who knows why I have common symbols that are not allowed with
MY_DYLIB output format, I'd also love to hear from.  ;)

.jPS