[Zope] solution for alpha2 permissions problem?

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:12:29 -0700

>When
>I truss it, it seems to actually be complaining about not being able
>to write to stuff in /tmp (which is also writable by nobody/everybody).

To help you I need a more complete description of the problem than this ;-)

If you are having the same problem that Andrew Rice was earlier today with
not being able to write to a select trigger file in the /tmp directory, I
fixed this problem a couple hours ago, and the fix is in CVS. You need to
update the ZServer/medusa/select_trigger.py file.

-Amos

P.S. Here's a cool CVSweb URL for a patch for select_trigger.py. (It should
be one long line.)

http://www.zope.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Publishers/ZServer/medusa/select_trig
ger.py.diff?r1=1.3&r2=1.4&f=c