[Zope] Split the list again?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:02:20 +0200

I posted mine at 17:16 (local time), received your reply at 17:31,
fifteen minutes. That's not bad if the response to a query is good. :-)

If speed is essential, nothing is stopping you from cc:ing to the person
you're conversing with.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'"