[Zope] CVS - broken

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:01:01 -0400

Thanks for the heads-up - inetd on the machine has been restarted, and
it's working now.  (This is the second time in the last few weeks that
this happened - we're going to have to look into a long term fix.)

> Just thought I'd let you know, ;)

We appreciate it!  For future reference, this is the sort of thing
that's better directed to root or webmaster @zope.org, so it'll get more
immediately to our attention - stuff can get lost in the volume of the
newsgroup.

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com