[Zope] Split the list again?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:11:34 +0200

I didn't say I didn't _understand_, I just uttered my disputably
subjective opinion that the rationale is utter bollocks.

I accept that the statistical minority and the apparently devaluated
authority of my opinion makes the difference of a pebble on a beach in
this forum, and will forthwith resign to the fact that I'm obviously the
newbie that you imply, and that I, as a sometime user, have no business
talking about user-friendliness. I'll just go back to my BASIC programs
now and ponder on the intricacies of the command "print", thanks. :)

I second the idea of going NNTP.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'"