[Zope] Packing and importing with ZODB3?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:14:23 -0400

Pack is not implimented yet.  It will be implimented in the beta, or
possibly an upcomming alpha.  We are being very thorough about making
sure we release an extremely useful and stable final product, the alphas
may not be feature complete yet, but the final will be well worth the
wait.

> I know that some of the DB management features are not yet
> available but is
> there anyway of packing other than using the pack button.

Nope.

> On another note I'm having trouble importing a ZODB3 exported
> 'portion' of
> another db, I have ZopeCVS running on my machine at home and wanted to
> import some stuff to a machine running ZopeCVS at work and
> it's a no-go, any
> ideas.

Sounds like a bug.  First, can you submit it to the collector so we
don't forget about it (http://www.zope.org/Collector/), and second post
the traceback that you got when the error occours (please put the
traceback in your collector submision also)?

-Michel